Thursday, December 22, 2011

Week of Christmas

Are you running around searching for the perfect christmas gift?

Or are you done?

As for me, I like to do my shopping early. I don't like to fight crowds and enjoy when the holiday season is over so I can shop without having to wait in long lines.

This holiday season will be quiet in my house. No out of town guest or big meal to fix. We are taking it easy and enjoy a quiet affair.

Yes, some may question as to what makes this day any different than all the rest. To me its knowing that its Christmas and I have the ones I love near.

There will be days that I won't so each time I have my family with me is a special day. And I personally can't have too many of those days.

So I hope this holiday season you have the ones you love near. For me its the best gift, I could possibly ask for.

Anita
www.anitaphilmar.com

No comments: