Monday, December 15, 2008

It's been a while since I stopped by the Wilder blog. I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, happy holiday, or just a fine month of December.

It's snowing today, and it snowed yesterday and according to the local news, I can look forward to several more inches. Who doesn't love several inches? lol I prefer my inches not to be of snow but on a hot, muscular, dark-haired, dark-eyed...well now I digress...or perhaps I'm just making a holiday wish. this is the time for magic and miracles. so perhaps I'll have a special guest for dinner. something yummy like
Photobucket

I can make room for a few more.
OMG Pictures, Images and Photos

Visit me at www.KyAnnWaters.com
Available from the Wilder Roses
Hot Blooded
The Cougar Meets Her Master
Delicious Darkness
and a free read
Twisted Sex and Happenstance

No comments: