Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Angel's Collar by Anna Hague

Angel's Collar
Love Strictly Tested Book One
by Anna Hague

I have it all...until he shows me more.

I didn’t intentionally spill wine all over the most beautiful guy in the room, and one look at those icy-blue eyes brings on a major lapse in coherent speech. Jordan Caldera tells me his secret and wants me to join him. This is where my journey into submission begins.

So much about BDSM freaks me out, but at the same time, I can’t help but be intrigued. When I imagine Jordan doing those things to me, I can’t resist the adventure. Mind-blowing sex aside, my life is changing at an alarming rate and getting very complicated. Between balancing my career and my best friend's concerns, the secrets I'm keeping are killing me.

What am I willing to risk for the new lifestyle I've embraced...and the man I love?

No comments: