Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Twice is Not Enough has a Sequel!

Fans of my Regency erotic Twice is Not Enough may be happy to hear that I've signed a contract with The Wild Rose Press for the sequel to the story, which shares the adventures of the hero's wayward sister, Miss Annabelle Abbott. And, here's a secret, her wild ways might earn her a spanking from the hero, a delicious Welsh duke.

In the meantime, the third book in the Mates of the Guardians series released from The Wild Rose Press today. It has no heat, but there's plenty of action. Click here to visit the buy page for His Capture, Her Rescue.


Readers can find out more about my books and me at the following places:

2 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

Major congratulations. I loved Twice is Not Enough.

Marika

Emma Lai said...

Thanks, Marika! I'm excited about the sequel. :)