Saturday, November 20, 2010

Perfect Moments

The past two weeks have been full of rare and perfect moments. I resigned from a job I have grown to dislike though I promised to stick it out until Christmas. I was asked to help with a project that I think will not only be fun but also a challenge. I received a job offer from someone I respect a great deal. My TWRP editor likes my WIP. AND – I can’t emphasize this enough – Surrender at Sea received five cherries from Xeranthemum at The Long and Short of It – Whipped Cream Erotic Reviews.

The great rating earned Surrender at Sea a spot in the book of the week contest. To vote, click here or on the link below on Saturday, Nov 20 or Sunday, Nov 21. Read the review and if Surrender sounds like something you would enjoy, please vote for it. I would appreciate it more than I can express. It would put the whipped cream and cherry on top of the past couple of weeks and make this month even more special as we head into the holidays.

I wish everyone a lovely Thanksgiving and if you are going shopping - my you find the perfect Black Friday bargain.

http://www.longandshortreviews.com/WC/index.htm

No comments: