Monday, June 8, 2009

My New Blog


I've started a new blog to gear up for my first erotic romance, Show-Off, which releases this Friday! Come by and leave a comment during the week, and you can win a copy of my book! Today I'm talking about what inspired my book. I'll be offering excerpts the rest of the week. Come see me. 

Veronica Butler avoids risks as a rule, but when faced with celebrating her thirty-fifth birthday alone, she dons her sexiest dress and heads to a single's club. She’s startled when the attention she draws is that of her supervisor, Vicente Salazar. They’ve worked on the same team at an architectural firm, designing a hotel with Gaudi-influenced elements. Veronica has indulged in several fantasies starring the sexy Spaniard. Now she’s fueling his.

Though she knows it's a mistake, that this decision may affect the office atmosphere, she gives into her desire and allows him to show her exquisite pleasure in public places. From the back of a limousine to his office to an alcove in a museum, each sexual encounter is exciting, challenging, terrifying. Each encounter shows her more of who she is. Each encounter risks her heart. Now if only she can convince him to risk his.

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Okay, Emma! Congrats-- but I don't see a link to your blog here. Am I missing something?

Emma Jay said...

Thanks, Kaye! Oops, what a dummy I am....it's emmajay13.blogspot.com!