Friday, January 23, 2009

I've started my second set of edits for...

Destined to Mate. I'm sooooo excited!!!! I'm almost done!!

Want a teaser, huh, huh ,do ya, do ya? *Grins*


A feline mated to a werewolf?

As a Chimera, half lioness/half human, Alexis Xanthis, has never released the beast within. Until she meets Lykan Alpha, Morgan LeVey. Being near him triggers a powerful need to mate, but is Morgan strong enough to dominate her feline side and still handle the human half with a gentle hand? And will the powers that be allow it?

Here's my author page link for The Wild Rose Press - Wilder Roses.
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vdGhld2lsZHJvc2VwcmVzcy5jb20vcHVibGlzaGVyL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbnRlbnQmdGFzaz12aWV3JmlkPTE3MTEmSXRlbWlkPTg4

And my coming soon page:
http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vdGhld2lsZHJvc2VwcmVzcy5jb20vcHVibGlzaGVyL2luZGV4LnBocD9vcHRpb249Y29tX2NvbnRlbnQmdGFzaz12aWV3JmlkPTE3MjImSXRlbWlkPTExNA==

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

This sounds fantastic! Be sure to let me know when you get your release date, C.A. I'd love to have you back on my blog.

Helen

Author C. A. Salo said...

Thanks Helen!! I will, I had a ball blogging with you!