Monday, April 21, 2008

April Showers - Time to enjoy a wet Excerpt -





Amanda took a seat on the other side of the
tub from the stairs. “I just want to rinse off.”

She slid under the water. Her hair floated for
a moment before she came back up. She stood and
started past him. He stayed her with his hands on
her shoulders. “There’s no hurry. The boys won’t be
back with our clothes for at least fifteen ticks.”

Her green eyes narrowed. “Did you tell them
to delay?”

His hands slid down her slick muscular arms
to her hands. “I wanted you to have a moment to
relax and unwind.”

“There’s no way I’m going to be able to calm
down.” Amanda’s antsy squirming and warm
hands on his chest told him she was burning up
with need. “I feel as if my blood is jumping through
my veins.”

He took her seat and pulled her down on his
lap. The hard pounding of his erection screamed for
release again. His body wanted her as much as she
needed him. “I could help.”

The bobbing of Amanda’s breasts in the clear
water caught and held his attention. He seized the
creamy swells and toyed with the tips. Her eager
hands slid down his chest, not stopping until she
had his cock. She lifted her hips and directed him
into her heat.

“I don’t think this water is helping.” She
sighed when his mouth covered her wet nipple. “It
must have been a lifetime since you touched me.”


Have a great day of fun-loving sex.

Anita Philmar

www.anitaphilmar.com

Title: Black Dragon’s Blood
ISBN: 1- 60154 – 232 - 1
Author: Anita Philmar
Price: $4.50

No comments: